- Fang, C.C., Cheng, K.C., (2014). Hospitality Students’ Learning of Managerial Competencies from Internships: A Case Study of Taiwan, 2014 International Conference on Experiential Learning in Hospitality and Tourism, 20-23, May, Macau.
- Fang, C. C., S. W., Wang, Liou, J. J., Chung, C. C., & Tzeng, G. H. (2021). Exploring a sustainable successor-selecting model for a family-owned traditional business, The international Conference on Fuzzy Theory and its Application 2021 (iFuzzy 2021), 6-8, Oct., Taitung, Taiwan.
- Fang, C.C., Yang, H., Cheng, K.C. (2016). The Effects of Revisiting Intention of Five-star Hotel Customers in Macau, 2nd Global Tourism & Hospitality Conference and 15th Asia Pacific, 18-20, May, Hong Kong.
- Fang, C.C., Cheung , C., Cheng, K.C., (2014). The effects of work motivations, post-internship managerial competencies and internship perceptions on the hospitality students' career decisions: a case study of Taiwan, 2014 Global Tourism & Hospitality Conference and Asia Tourism Forum, 18-20, May, Hong Kong
- Fang, C.C., Cheung, C., Cheng, K.C. (2013). The Effects of Service Quality Attributes on the Satisfaction of Tourists: A Case Study of Hong Kong, Asia Pacific for Tourism Association (APTA) 2013, 01-04, July, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Fang, C.C., Cheung, C., Hsueh, C., Cheng, K.C. (2013). The effects of work attitude and internship satisfaction on the hospitality students’ future career intention: a case study of Taiwan. WHTER & ICES 2013, 25-28, May, Bangkok, Thailand.